Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Wrap Party





It is easy to imagine that there is little in the journal this night. Joey is talking about cutting his hair, I am planning on my triumphant return to my natural raven. All the pretty girlfriends are introduced. Lots of kissing and hugging and "I love you man"s to go around.

But there is a special story to tell.

We have celebrated into the night and boyfriends and girlfriends are beginning to trail off, family men returning home, friends with early calls tomorrow reluntantly leave. Diana and a couple of us make our way our from the club down Hollywood Blvd. We are on a bit of a quest that I am only remotely aware of. Come to the sacred place of honor. The girls take their shoes off, right there on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and stand in celebration - on Bruce Lee's, "Uncle Bruce" as Diana knew him, STAR.

No comments: