Thursday, September 11, 2008

pick-ups in Colorado




My hair is still this henna pot-smokin auburn and since we left Sterling I've been able to meet up with Diana, Ron, and Joey to take a look at some rough edit.

Now it is time to revisit a few scenes for pick-ups in Colorado, and it feels like a reunion. Much has happened between, but it all seems very familiar. My grandmother has pasted just a few weeks ago, and the night before I pop up on set at the Denver Buddhist Temple, I have landed at DIA from Florence International. I'm still mourning real Italian coffee, and all of Italy generally, but it is Tzi Ma's scene, and I am a bleary-eyed fly on the wall.

Colby is here with us (of course) and jealous of my pictures of La Cinque Terra. I am jealous of his lack of jet lag...


No comments: